Thursday, July 30, 2015

Erana - The weird forest



I was strolling through the lonely dark woods when I heard a ferocious growling noise that was coming from the bush behind me.
I turned around and all I could see were two red eyes staring at me.
The growling noises wouldn't stop so I started to run.
Suddenly the red eyed bear started to chase me, this bear was no ordinary bear this bear was chasing me calling out to me "wait stop stop".
I didn't stop i kept on running.
all of a sudden the bear grabbed my arm and said…
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted a BIG HUGE HUG!
so the bear wrapped its arms around me and squeezed me as hard as it could it felt nice warm and cosy.


By Erana

2 comments:

  1. I like how you said I was strolling through the dark lonely dark woods. I also liked how you said all I could see were two red eyes staring at me. I would not change one little thing from Brianna. (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent story Erana, I love how you started your story.
    I also liked how you spoke about the bears.
    I don't think you have anything to work on. :D
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete