Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Brodie - X MARKS THE SPOT


I was being chased down an alley way, it was a dead end all except for a door on the right.
I opened the door and ran inside to find stairs leading up to the roof.
I was on the roof, I heard the door open, it was coming.
Suddenly, I heard a chopper over head,  I started to wave, but
all I saw was a little black thing being thrown out of the helicopter
It was a hand grenade! I jumped off the roof… ‘BANG!’
“CUT!  All right, take five everyone, oh yeah stunt devil, X marks the spot for where you should land”.

by Brodie

1 comment:

  1. Michelle U'Ren (Team 100wc) Michigan, USA. Great paragraph, Brodie! The 100 word challenge is difficult because it is often tough to fit a complete, exciting story into only 100 words. You did a wonderful job of including a beginning, middle, and end. Very creative, too! Thank you so much for participating in this week's 100 word challenge!

    ReplyDelete