Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - The Epic Win by Sam Cur


One day I decided I should run in a race because I was pretty good at racing.  The next day was the big day I had breakfast, I got in my golden brushed lamborghini and headed to the race track. When I got there I realised I was racing in a big stadium with at least 15 people. The stadium started  to fill up with people and the stadium was packed.  The race was about to start everyone was cheering and I was starting to get butterflies, suddenly 3,2 ,1……. GO!!!  I started picking up speed and was running so fast that I didn't realise I was coming first I could see the finish line, then I tripped over my own legs and fell back into second I quickly got back up and went through the finish line 1 I was happy.

By Sam Cur

1 comment:

  1. Well done, amazing story. Just remember to try and use lots of interesting words.
    By Eva

    ReplyDelete