Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 4 - Ghost Terror by Rawiri

As I walk to the water I think to myself, ‘there aren't any ghosts.’
Then the water began to turn green and slimer from ghostbusters came out of the water.
I begin to run, because I know that Marshmallow man might come.
Slimer chases after me, then I find myself in a city.
I see Marshmallow man terrorizing the city.
Then, BOOM!
Marshmallow man exploded marshmallows everywhere, then slimer ate the marshmallows.
Then, boom! Slimer has been caught by ghostbusters.
I watched the new ghostbusters right after the chase and I didn’t like it.   
I played respawnables and I liked it, I killed slimer but he respawned and my ghost was an armored Marshmallow man.



The End

By Rawiri

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like how you put a good amount of puncuation.

    ReplyDelete