Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - The race by Tamara

We all picked for a team for the sport activates. My team was team Monaco my team picked basketball for sports. The sports were held in Dunedin with cycle tracks tennis courts rugby fields and toilets we went to basketball courts. The couch said that we could pick what games what we wanted to play. Our first game  was Golden child then we played basketball then one of my team members needed to go to the loo. Then we continued playing after that we went and got lunch. I had been tired after playing so we all brought a drink then we went back as soon as it was 4.00 o clock the Intercom went it siad the courts will close we decided to get back on the bus and go home we dropped my team off at the bus stop and they walked home I was lucky cause I got a ride home as soon as I got there I just went to bed. the end

by Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your story because it made sense and it deescribed what it was about.

    ReplyDelete