Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 6 - the Show by Lucy


I couldn’t wait until tonight, I’d been waiting for months to see my favourite band play in concert. It was all silent until the stage lights turned and the crowd began to scream. The screaming was echoing in my head and it was giving me a headache. I don’t know why everyone was screaming. Nobody was even on the stage. I couldn’t see over anybody’s head and I was standing on my tippy toes trying to see. I tried to make my way to the front, but I got pushed to the ground. Suddenly a person came out on stage and the music started to play. Four girls jumped up on stage and the security guard came and took them out of the building. After that the show was cancelled. I was so disappointed

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story Lucy.
    Remember to use a full stop at the end
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete