Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 3 - The racer by Kynan

The nerves started kicking in as the man pulled the rope and the engine started on the go-kart.
“Go” said the man. The longer I was on the track the faster I got and the more confidence I gained. Once my sister my dad and all the other people got released onto the track the real race was on. My sister was going really slow around the outside because she hated it. Me and my dad were having a battle up front but then I realised I was on the final straight. I could see the finish line,then....

By Kynan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kynan, Riley here.
    Amazing story. I love how you described how your nerves felt. I love that part you really hooked me in! I really want to know what happens next!
    Looking forward to your next story. =)
    From Riley Valley School Pukekohe =)

    ReplyDelete