Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 5 - The Zoo by Caleb

It was a boring Sunday, again and there was nothing to do but then. My sister wanted to go to the Zoo. Mum and Dad said yes even though I didn't want to go. We hoped in the car and of course my sister had got her dumb barbie song disc in.

We finally got there and my sister Holly was running around trying to touch all the animals until she caught. But then I saw an extraordinarily flamingo, his neck was longer than his legs but his head still stayed upright. But then I realized it was black until my sister poked it and it ran away. Well that was the end of that.

By Caleb

2 comments:

  1. l like your story. by Yong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caleb, great story, I like this sentence were you said, But then I saw an extraordinarily flamingo, his neck was longer than his legs but his head still stayed upright.

    ReplyDelete