Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - I can see the finish line by Charlotte

I can see the finish line and it feels amazing to be coming in first but then I slip and fall down a big ditch into thorns and mud I feel dizzy and I can’t see properly. When I stand up I feel weird as if my feet were off the ground then I realise I am. I am moving up and up it was unbelievable. Then I realise I was getting too high, is this the end? But I start floating down and I could see the finish line again I was coming last but atleast I can finish…..

By Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. To Charlotte
    Love your story
    Next time instead of putting "I cant see properly" you should put "I couldn't see properly" or put "my vision went blurry"
    From Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte
    I love how you started your story with you in the race. I like how you described the ditch (thorns,mud,dizzy) Maybe try next time to replace big with a more interesting word.
    From Anna Room 4 valley school.

    ReplyDelete