Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - So much embarrassment by Jasmine


I was sprinting my hardest huffing and puffing around each corner. It was all because I had been elected for inter school running. It was going to be all worth it and finally, when I came whizzing around a corner, I could see the finish line but all of a sudden my legs stopped running, I started limping and then my knees buckled. I fell to the ground and could feel all eyes on me, everyone was laughing. I could feel people lifting me up and helping me off the track but I shook them off, got up and started limping to the finish line. I made it, when the lady wrote the number one on my hand I felt that it was all worth it.

By Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. I like your use of descriptive words and language, but next time you could use a few more commas.
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine,
    Grace here your story was really good and you used good words like whizzing, huffing, puffing but you do have 126 words next time could you do 98-102 word, but it was really good.
    Grace RM04

    ReplyDelete