Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 6 - The hockey match by Scarlett


All ready for the game I strode onto the turf with pride as I wore my nelson hockey reps uniform. The whistles went on off I ran, up the turf with my stick on the ground and my mouth guard in my mouth. Then finally I got the ball did a flick over the oppositions stick and then  grabbed the ball back. I dribbled the ball and took a big hit and after that all I could here was the crowd screaming. In the end this was the goal the won us the game I thought to myself would we have won the match without that goal?

By Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Good story Scarlett. Where did you play? Cause I don't remember you scoring a goal in the reps. What is a flick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scarlett,
    I like your first sentence because it tells me exactly where you were and it hooks me in. I also like the word strode.

    From Esther your buddy

    ReplyDelete