Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 7 - the art picture Scarlett


I sat on the couch with the sun shining on me wondering what to do. And then I said aloud, I can draw a picture. So I grabbed my pencils and my paper and started to draw. I decided to draw 3D picture of a modern city with some palm trees on the outskirts of the road. Some buildings were tall and some were small. After I had done the pencil out line I decided to add some colour. I was supposed to grab the black but I grabbed the navy blue instead. I thought to myself well that's a start…

2 comments:

  1. Good story. I like how you explained what type of picture you were drawing and what the pencils were like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you said. "And then I said aloud"
    I love how you used the sentence in the last line of the story.
    From Esther your buddy

    ReplyDelete