Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - First Job by Charlotte

As I walk into the office building I am politely greeted by the doorman who shows me to the main office where I will be getting interviewed for a job I have applied for. Beauty and makeup is what I am applying for. When I enter the room I see a stiff looking lady sitting wide eyed in a black leather chair behind a timber desk. I sit down on the stool in front of the desk and the interview begins. When I leave the building I am bursting with happiness because I got my first job in the makeup department! And I thought “well what a start”....

By Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Dear Charlotte I really liked your story next time work on your punctuation
    (Like in your first sentence)
    From Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    I love all of the describing words that you have used:stiff, leather. I like how you say what you are applying for.
    From Anna. Your buddy:)

    ReplyDelete