Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - The drone by Jake

1 hour ago
“Behold dread i bring to you l.o.s.s”drone master said revealing his new drone to me
“Um it's just a spider”i said
“Well yeah but if i just activate it”drone master said. As it started awakening it started to break itself and i thought “well what a start”it then started to attack drone master literally ripping him apart
It then noticed me i started running after me and it was able to catch up.i was able to get it off but it was able to poison me and i knew
the beginning of the end had began

By jake
Aka

Dead dread

3 comments:

  1. Good story Jake I still don't know what you did wrong in this story. Good story
    By Erin 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story, Loved the sentence where you said (I knew
    the beginning of the end had began)

    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Jake,i couldn't find anything wrong :) harriett

    ReplyDelete