Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - Guy Forks Day by Lucy


It was Guy Forks day, it was one of my favourite days of the year and Now it’s not. It started with a big bang, then a burst of colours and I thought wow, what a start. I ran down to the lawn and danced around. My parents yelled “don’t get too close”. I nodded and carried on. The fireworks were amazing. I looked up to the sky and a spark flew down and burnt my face. I bursted into tears. It stung like a billion bee stings. Now all that’s left of it is scars and bad memories.

1 comment:

  1. That started really good then at the end its just sad all i can say is sad.My favorite setence that you did was.It stung like a billion bee stings. Now all that’s left of it is scars and bad memories. thats a good sentence.
    -shavarnah :P

    ReplyDelete