Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 7 - Kick guy By Matthew

                                                    

I had always wanted to stop robberies and fight crime i just never wanted to get hurt so 1 hour ago i thought why not and made my own super suit and super name and became kick guy. I wore a green spandex “Onesie” with yellow stripes on it and a green and yellow striped mask and to help me serve justice i had two riot batons. So tonight i went on the streets and found two men breaking into a car and ambushed them with my batons but it wasn’t enough, one of the guys snuck up on me and stabbed me in the stomach. As they ran off I thought “Well what a start.”Image result for kickass

2 comments:

  1. He Matthew.
    Your story was good before but do NOT forget to make your I's capital.
    But togther it was pretty good.
    From jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Todd he love you story and i like this pit hour ago i thought why not and made my own super suit and super name and became.

    ReplyDelete