Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - the Journey by Danny

I was anxious, My parents, one of my younger brothers and I were sitting in the domestic terminal of JFK airport in New York, while my 6 year old brother, Will was playing in the gaming arcade.
“All passengers on flight 168 to London please make your way to gate 7”.
” Will” Mum called out, “ It's time to board the airplane”. Will was scared slightly, while his brother Josh had been on one for a school trip, Will had never set foot inside an airplane.

Will was just getting used to the plane when the speakers crackled to life.

“Sorry to bother any passengers but we have just had a bomb warning and we will need to search all passengers and their luggage,  and I thought,”well what a start”.

2 comments:

  1. Hi this story is really good. I liked the idea and the descriptive words in it . I cant find anything wrong with it so just keep doing what you are doing. From Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually really good and interesting I mean a bomb it's such a good idea but there is supposed to be other a comma a ! Or a ? In the speech makes because in the line "it''s time to board the airplane" there should be one of them before the ending speachmarks but it was still an amazing story
    -kyla

    ReplyDelete