Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - Bad day by Michaela

                                     
I made my way through the crowded halls, it was my first day at a new school and I was surrounded  by unrecognizable people. Some people ran past to get to their class. As they were running past they shoved me into a teacher coming out of the staff room, and I thought “well... What a start.” Walking to class looking like a scared rabbit I just happened to walk into the wrong one. Everyone laughed as I walked out red and embarrassed. I dropped my books, walked into the wrong class again and walked into another couple of teachers. Could this day get any worse?!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Michaela I like how you described how she was feeling but add some paragraphs.
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaela,
    I think this is a great story and I really like the word sourounded and unrecognisable.
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete