Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - A Bad Start by Zoe



Whilst in our primary schooling years  the thought of beginning intermediate school is sometimes overbearing, although for most of us, we remember the time fondly and look back on the time when it just all seemed like a big adventure.  For me coming back as a teacher nothing much changed.

After the first bell had rung I watched students gradually filtre into the  room.  As they began to take their seats, I sensed a strange mood in the atmosphere.  I gazed around the room, every child was glued to their cell phone only occasionally glancing up at the slightest noise.  I just sighed and I thought “ well what a start”.

2 comments:

  1. ti was really good lots of decriptive language

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very entertaining story with outstanding vocabulary. I like how you used[ they filtered into the room] instead of, they walked into the room.
    It makes me want to read more

    ReplyDelete