Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - the big race by Jasmine


3,2,1 go the clappers went and I began to ran. I was was in the school cross country and had been training since the start of the year and now it was july. As I jumped over a creek I thought to myself I might actually have a chance of winning this year because there was nobody in sight so I must be at the front. I whizzed round corners and jumped over little creeks but finally I sore the finish line and I couldn't see any other people from my race as I sprinted to the finish everyone was clapping and cheering, the lady gave me a block with the number 1 on it I was so happy I had actually come first for once.

2 comments:

  1. In the first sentence you should've put: "3, 2, 1, GO!"
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine
    Grace here, I really liked your story. I liked how you used whizzed, sprinted and chreering and clapping.
    Grace RM04

    ReplyDelete