Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - A New Place by Sophia


I was feeling anxious being so high in the sky. I had never flown on an airplane before and my first time was to move to a different country. I had lived in New Zealand my whole life, but my mum got a job in America, so I was on my way across the globe. I mean sure it's sad leaving school and all but it isn't that bad because I didn't really have many friends. Once we reached the airport I was rushed to and fro. I fell to the ground and smashed my face onto the cold concrete floor and broke my nose. I thought to myself “what a start”.

2 comments:

  1. nice work i could see it being a play in performing arts over all i give it a 8/10 good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I really liked the type of words you used to describe how she was feeling.~Michaela

    ReplyDelete