Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 7- First Day Of School by Amber T

I wake up and realise that it’s my first day of school. I roll out of bed and get dressed. I head down the stairs, not excited at all. I didn’t want to move but we had to because of dads new job. “Morning sweetie, excited for school?”, asks mum. I roll my eyes and she gets the hint. I head out the door. I arrive at school and I bump straight into someone. I go to help them up and just my luck it turns out to be a popular kid. “Watch where you’re going freak”, she shouts then storms off. And I thought “well what a start”...

1 comment:

  1. I like your use of speech and the way you based your story on her first day of school. maybe next time try using more descriptive word to describe the location:)

    charlotte

    ReplyDelete