Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 7 - Who are you? by Ruby



She glared at me from across the hall as I searched for my friends.They were sitting down in the fourth row.  As I made  my way down the aisle I could feel her eyes burning into the back of my neck. I expected her to do this, especially after what I did to her. When I finally made my way to the fourth row my once laughing friends were dead silent staring up at me, as if I was an alien. Cautiously I sat down next to them. “H-Hey guys wh-what’s up” I stuttered nervously not daring to look them in the eyes. They had all heard about what happened, the whole neighbourhood heard. “Who are you?” Joe asked a deadly look on his face. I sunk in my seat and looked over to the stage and thought “Well what a start.”

1 comment:

  1. Nice story but next time add more paragraphs
    By Kynan

    ReplyDelete