Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - the amazing race by Lucy

I woke up at 3.30am, there was a glowing light across the room. I went closer and suddenly it formed into a portal. I tripped and fell in. I kept on falling until I started to float. There was a Lady who was floating beside me.
“What have you done” she asked me.I asked her
“How do I get out of here?” “You have to complete this race by flying” She said strictly.
“What race? I ask. She says nothing, but I followed her. She yells out “Amy”.
“She’s the fastest flyer in the whole of land, if you can beat her you can get out of here” she said.

“I can do this” the thought echoing in my mind. “On your marks, set, go”. I zoom through the air with Amy flying behind me. I see the finish line and I can’t even see Amy behind me. I zoom past the finish line, I won. Suddenly I wake up in my bed, phew it was just a dream.

By Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Unique story, Lucy. Next time use the words three thirty not 3:30
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete