Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 3 - Crosscountry by Caleb

Bang the gun shoots and everybody racing, some go fast, some go slow but tactics were needed. As I started my legs were sore and I was tired but I kept going. I saw people in front of me sprinting but eventually had to stop. I was half way there and running was know jogging but I kept going.

This is where I saved all my energy for, the final push as I sprinted down the track pass friends. I could see the finish line then my shoe came off but I kept running. I could hear people's feet trotting down the finish line, they were getting closer but I made it.

By Caleb

1 comment:

  1. I loved you're story, you're improving very quickly.
    You used certain words that made me picture you running this race.
    Next time read through it more carefully, because some sentences don't make sense.
    - Abby

    ReplyDelete