Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - Disaster by Zoe


I could feel the blood flowing through my veins, short pulses ran through my fingertips. My arms were pumping to the beat of my heart each movement completely in sync. Suddenly I felt a burst of adrenaline I could see the finish line, then out of nowhere my legs caved from underneath me sending me sprawling across the track. I finished up lying flat on my back gazing up at the sky. My breath was hoarse and time  itself began to blur and fade from reality.  Before I could fully grasp the situation I heard footsteps and I saw the blurry silhouettes of  of three men standing above me...

2 comments:

  1. it was good lots of decriptive language

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story. I love your adjectives but sometimes I don't even know what they mean because I'm only year 5. I was a great story but you should try making it a bit less full on.
    Maggie valley school.

    ReplyDelete