Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 6 - The Race by Sam Cur

One day I woke up I looked outside and saw a big race track for the first race Olympics. I entered in as a stock car racer and was competing in the final race.

I got ready and headed down to the track. When I got there they gave me a yellow car with black stripes so I hopped in and got ready. Everyone was starting to get into there cars. The loudspeaker started, 3 2 1 GO! I quickly hit the pedal I got passed three people right at the start and I was at the front. Seconds later the guy in second hit me off the track my tire popped but I was determined to get back on the track. I got out of the mud and was in third I quickly can't up I saw the finish line then I won and the crowd was cheering.

By Sam Cur

1 comment:

  1. Check through your work more carefully next time. Also not all sentences made sense take more time and consideration next time. Other than great ideas. Ruby

    ReplyDelete