Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 - The test by Sam Ctr

It was a frosty morning and I wanted the day off. I told Mum I was sick, but she said, “If you're not up in three minutes I'm going to pour cold water on you!”  So I toughened up and caught the bus.

As soon as school started so did the test.  I had an hour to complete a three pages on how having to travel made the Lions lose the Super Rugby Final.  

“Five minutes to go!” Mr Smith screamed. Only three lines left. I went to grab the twink to correct an error.  Disaster! I knocked it over, spilling it and soaking everything…. it was gone, all gone.

By Sam Ctr

2 comments:

  1. Great story Sam,
    I like the descriptive words that you used.
    ~Amber T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really how you used the word twink in one of your story sentences

    ReplyDelete