Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 6 - The crowd !!! by Amber N

My heart is racing, i'm so nervous. I just keep going throw my song and dance over and over. The person just finished. It's now my turn. I take a deep breath and listen to all of the crowd cheering me on as the judges call my name. I say to myself it's  now or never. I strut on to stage like I own it but then I look up and see all the people and I freeze. The crowd started cheering even more. I focused and listened to the crowd. They were giving me energy and courage to keep going. I finished my dance and …… TO BE CONTINUED.

2 comments:

  1. next time use more commas
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have started your story with ( My heart is racing,i'm so nervous ) because you really hooked me into your story .

    from Ashley

    ReplyDelete