Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 3 - The race by Amber N



There I was I could see the finish line then boom Chloe sprinted past me. I started to run faster but It wasn't enough I lost. I was so angry at myself but it was okay because I still had one more race and I was determined not to lose.. I started to run. I got more confident every time I pasted someone.I thought I had only been running for 2 minutes but before I knew it the race was over. I was so nervous waiting for my score I was shivering and freaking out that I wouldn't have enough points to win but then they announced the points and…………….

By Amber N

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber I really enjoyed your work I like how the story just keept repeated and then it ended with ...... I also really liked how you never gave up in the story.
    from Ashley

    ReplyDelete