Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 6 - Make America hare again by Abby

My heart races as the whispers of the audience grow louder. Staring down at my legs, I clench my fists, I was tense; this countries LIFE was on the line. It all depended on people who were stupid, and who had common sense. I sank in my chair with fingers, toes, eyes, legs-
EVERYTHING was crossed.
Suddenly a man appeared on stage;
“We have the results.”
A formal man stood on stage with a envelope.
“The President of The United States of America is…”
The audience leaned forward impatiently.
“Donald-”
“Wait, nope.”
“HILLARY CLINTON!!”
The whole audience roared with cheers; some in tears.
Thank God for people with common sense.

By Abby

2 comments:

  1. Great story Abby check the spelling. sham.cur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby love your adjectives keep your hard work up. I like the sentence I clenched my fists every time I read your stories they are great. from xanthea .

    ReplyDelete