Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 4 - Olympics by Caleb

It was the finals, diving from 20 meters into a 10 metre deep pool. I was up against Russia, China, Jamaica and of course me New Zealand. China goes first and gets 26/30. Russia goes second and get’s 26.5/30. I was worried now because I was next. As I walk up to the ladder I pray that I’d do well.

As I walked up the ladder everyone was cheering my name. I waited a couple seconds as I think all i've been through and it could all end now. As I stared into the water in began to turn green as everyone screamed and ran like something bad had happened.

1 comment:

  1. Great story! You really put tension in me when you got in the water and it turned green.
    Remember that I's have capitals, and remember to proof read your story because some of it doesn't make sense.
    - Abby :)

    ReplyDelete