Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WEek 6 - Bugatti by Danny

drifted around the final bend of the lap and powered into the straight. I saw a sign saying two more laps as I approached the line, I could tell that the crowd were screaming, but I couldn't hear them over my huge sixteen cylinder quad turbocharged engine with nearly 1500 horsepower.

It was the last lap I downshifted as I took the first corner and accelerated out of it. I was on another straight i changed back into seventh gear and floored the accelerator I went past 200 km then 300 speedometer was still climbing as I overtook the driver in first place with ease, I Then realised that the finish line was right in front of me. I had won!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I liked your story but next time cheek throw it because straight away I saw that you didn't have a capital letter at the start. By Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stoey with all the speed in it but at the start it doesn't make sence drifted arround the courner at the start that keep nods doesn't make sense to me but it's still a really good story 😺

    ReplyDelete