Sunday, February 14, 2016

Amber N - Boom!

BOOM !


It was a bright sunny afternoon when i sore  smoke rising up from a tall yellow building in the centre of the small town . I yelled FIRE FIRE as loud as i could people came racing out. Than i sore the fireman . They were wearing  a long sleeve blue top and long blue pants . They had bright yellow wings . Two of the firemen were putting the fire out while one of them was rescuing  a woman and a baby from the top level which had a metal and wood railing around it . Meanwhile two of the fireman are just staying back talking than the place went BOOM .


By Amber N

3 comments:

  1. Great job Amber maybe next time and in some commers
    Caleb A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice what a great story

    Sam carter rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber N. My name is Wonder. My teacher is called Ms Brennock. I liked how you used adjectives in the start so I can picture the setting in my head.It reminds me of when I watched Peppa Pig.Were you ok? Visit my class blog at:
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/class-blog/55f90cf671efbe030099a05f

    ReplyDelete