Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Prediction - Jasmine

Hi and welcome to the year 2000. You might think this is a bit strange,really high
houses and fire-fighters with back packs that had wings inside them.Yes you might
think it's weird but thats how the year 2000 is like. My name is Jeff and my great great grandma is the second oldest person in the world. Well second after my great great Grandad. Who sadly passed away. In my opinion he is the best predictor ever. This is what he predicted the fire fighter would have wings and the houses are high up. He also draw a picture and in the picture my mum was in a fire in her house, And last year my mum really was in a fire. So my great great Grandad is a good predictor even though he is died.

By Jasmine 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine, I really liked your story this week. Next time, please make sure that you read through your work before sending it in. Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice jasmine it was a good story jackshone

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your grandma was the 2edoldst proson in world olivia and ryan tw

    ReplyDelete