Sunday, February 21, 2016

The incident - Ruby


The green gas started to rise, it moved across the room like a dancer performing their routine. People around me were falling dropping like flies. A sudden weight began to pull me down; I tried with all my might to fight it. It felt like I was swimming against the tide, even though it was likely I would be washed away to sea. I felt my legs fall from underneath me causing me to crash to the floor. A figure walked towards me, I tried to focus on the figure standing before me but failed and let the darkness take over.  

By Ruby

6 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting story, a lot like Ruby! Next time work on your punctuation. ~Amber and Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very intense, it suits the dark style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. There is loads of suspense in the end too.

      Delete
  3. very neat work, who was the person who was the figure was it a person who let some choking gas out who knows good cliff hanger as well. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very intense, it suits the dark style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ruby, I really enjoyed reading your 100wc. I loved how you used all the words!

    ReplyDelete