Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 5, Term 1 - Annora Blackwood by Abby

I coughed with rushing river water streaming down my throat, only thing that could save me now, was hope. Hope, that my hand would hold onto the tree branch. Pain crawled up my arm like a spider, gasping for air, more water surged into my mouth. My hand went numb, and let go of the rock. I spat with water hitting me in all directions as I drifted down the river. I spotted a waterfall ahead, I wail help although it’s pointless. Struggling for air, I fall. Then all of a sudden, I’m floating, a warm embrace holds me. I open my eyes. It was Annora Blackwood. My superhero.

By Abby

4 comments:

  1. Great story Abby It really frithend me when you let go of the rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abby,
    I really enjoyed your story. You have done a great job on this weeks 100 word challenge. Click herehttps://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56d484d1d54ede030052dc95 to read my story.
    From molly123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby. I LOVED your story. It was amazing. Altho you forgot "the" in your sentence stating "I coughed with rushing river water streaming down my throat, THE only thing that could save me now, was hope." From Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abby. I LOVED your story. It was amazing. Altho you forgot "the" in your sentence stating "I coughed with rushing river water streaming down my throat, THE only thing that could save me now, was hope." From Sophia

    ReplyDelete