Thursday, February 25, 2016

My day - Lucy

Today I was planning to go to the swimming pool . I was going to watch the synchronised swimmers compete and afterwards I would go on the dive well. I was so excited to wear my new green swimming togs. I was halmost there, when I smelt some thing ghastly then I saw a big line of caution tape there was a policeman that came and told me to get inside because there was some gas spilt and some swimmer called Chloe Dancer had to get rushed to hospital because she couldn't breath and there was likely to be no school


From Lucy

2 comments:

  1. did you have a good day because school is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDER FROM MS BRENNOCKS
    Hi Lucy. My name is Wonder. It is nice to comment to you. I loved your story. It reminds me of when I went swimming in France.
    Visit my blog at:
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/class-blog/55f90cf671efbe030099a05f

    ReplyDelete