Monday, February 22, 2016

The Frog - Connor

One day there was a little green frog who liked going swimming. One time he went swimming he bumped into a big black spider “Hi” said the spider. The frog just stood there screaming and then the frog ran away. The next day he went for a walk then he ran into his friend the dancer. So they stopped and chatted for a while frog asked if he made it into the dancing finals. The dancer said “I am most likely going to make it in.” Just then a big gas cloud came floating along “yuck” said the frog.


By Connor

2 comments:

  1. good storyline but the ending was a little bit sudden Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor. I liked your story. It reminds me of when I was watching Muppets. Try to use better words than "then" like .
    WONDER.
    Visit my class blog at:
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/class-blog/55f90cf671efbe030099a05f

    ReplyDelete