Monday, February 22, 2016

The day i thought i sow a bomb!!! - by Amber N

Hi my name is Isabella and i'm a professional dancer.  Today I went swimming at a local pool near where I train for dance. I'm a  very busy person because i'm also training to become a
professional swimmer. My swimming coach said if I keep up the training i will most likely be ready to compete in a championship. Anyway when I was swimming I saw some green gas rise from a person's bag I yelled bomb bomb thinking it was a bomb but actually it was just some persons science experiment Whops !!!

By Amber N

3 comments:

  1. Great story! Next time work on your punctuation, spelling & capital letters.
    Amber T & Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you've explained who the person is. Next time check the words in case there are any words that aren't spelt correctly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I loved it. There is just a couple of things, 1. You need some speech marks for I yelled "bomb bomb", 2. You spelt saw wrong in your title.But apart from that it was AWESOME

    ReplyDelete