Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 5, Term 1 - My Hero Sally by Michaela

My hero is amazing, she has blue hair that matches her eyes, she wears a pink bow over her blue hair. She wears a blue outfit with a pink star inside a pink circle. She has turquoise shoes and gloves she loves that colour. in her spare time she reads, draws, writes short stories for children, she enjoys helping out the community too she helps grow trees and does cooking for the elderly at the retirement home. She also works part time at a kindergarten where the small    children braid and decorate her hair with flowers. she’s great. her name is Sally.

By Michaela

4 comments:

  1. I like your hero plus I like your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally sounds like a very kind hero Great work Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michaela,
    I really enjoyed your story for this weeks prompt.You used great describing words. Here is a link to my story https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56d484d1d54ede030052dc95
    from molly123

    ReplyDelete