Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 5 - Evie Newland by Ruby

The impact had sent me flying even though I was buckled in. I could hear my baby sister crying in her car seat, I didn’t know if she would die or not. Looking out my window I could see the blue water coming closer as if threatening me. I took a deep breath as we collided with the water. I struggled to breathe, the world around me was starting to fade, I felt arms wrap around me then everything went black. Her name was Evie Newland; she saved me that day; if it wasn't for her I might not be here. She is my real life superhero.

By Ruby


3 comments:

  1. To Ruby,
    I really enjoyed your story. You used great describing words.
    From Molly123

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you described things and the way you also but its scary
    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Great description I love how you describe the water etc. ~Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete