Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dear Diary - Scarlett

 
Dear Diary I have just past my dance exam and on the way home there has been a massive gas spill. Now we are stuck in traffic so I thought to my self why don't I write in my dairy because It is likely that I will be here for hours.So far 3 hours have past and we have been told that we can drive on in 5 minutes. Yay I said allowed in the car.Then we get let through and we may drive through the green grass. then I said to mum we should go swimming to get some fresh air and she said yeah I think so.
By Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Mr G, Sheffield , UK (Team 100WC)February 28, 2016 at 10:54 AM

    Oh dear Scarlett; getting stuck in traffic seems to be such a problem these days doesn't it? But at least there was plenty of good news to balance things out :-) Congratulations on including all the words; I thought they were quite tricky to weave together into a story. I have a challenge for you; how might you have included the word 'green' into one of the sentences which mentioned traffic? Can you see a connection?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete