Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 5, Term 1 - My Hero by Scarlett

Do you have a hero?, Well I do to.
My hero is tall and likes the colour blue.
She always wears a bun in her hair,
even if it’s messy she just doesn't care.
She won the wearable arts contest,
for me she is the best.
She taught me how to draw,paint and sketch
but I know just how to stretch.
She loves to sew her name is Sue
she sounds good to me how about you.
So as you can see she is my hero for me.
Nanny Sue. I  hope you get to meet her someday.

By Scarlett


























3 comments:

  1. I think your hero is great because she likes blue like me great work Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your story did your nanny Sue get to see the hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL DONE Scarlett.
    It had really good language in it it was on of your best stories so far I thought.
    once again well done it was super duper super writing

    ReplyDelete