Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My new wings - Sam Car.


After a good night's sleep and kissing my beautiful Sally goodbye I never thought today, Friday 18th February 2000 would be the day I got to try out my brand new wings attending a massive fire! Flying up there with a hose in my hands, I heard a women crying out “Please take my baby!”  Jim did and then he came back for the mother as I fought the flames. Today we saved many people. I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow knowing that the work I do has made a huge difference to some people and saved buildings.  I love my job!

By Sam

4 comments:

  1. Great goob Sam but mabye next time add in some adjectives
    Caleb A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is really well done. because its about saving people.
    well done. From Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job I like ur stroy and brandon was here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Sam. Next time maybe you should write more about the fire or the situation. From Lucy and Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete