Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The fire - Maclaren

I woke up to, beep beep beep, and I thought that my baby had been fiddling with the microwave but once I completely woke up I realised that it was the smoke alarm, it was a fire so I called the the angel fire men. They have big wings and they have long hoses that come from the ground. They wore instantly here grabbing my baby and me that come from the ground and I live like 32 stories up, so when the fire men got here the man took us from our burning apartment to safety which was in the middle of the train station which was at peak time so everyone was there watching us,  “embarrassing”

By Maclaren

6 comments:

  1. Good detail but next time check your spelling. Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIDDLE OF THE TRAIN STATION! LOL. next's time try to add a bit more humor
    jake
    AKA
    Dr inferno
    p.s LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. your story is funny and well done. But next time check your spelling.
    From Ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi its Zoe I really enjoyed reading your story this week, you managed to make a short story really exiting. Next time you need to make sure you read through
    your story to make sure it makes sense before you send it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work Mac I like it what were u cooking in the microwave?.from Connor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good piece of writhing
    mac

    ReplyDelete