Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - The Bent Road byTamara

I was biking down the road, when all of a sudden the road split in half. 
"oh no" I thought I was going to die but it only took my bike.  You monster! 
"This Sunday I was going to go to the skate park..now you are a menny BAD ROAD".  But the road soon came to an end. Where there was everything imagineable if you thought it.  It was there so I thought of ice cream then I had to walk around and look for my bike. Then I found it in a big bowl of raspberry jelly.  I had to eat it all though so I could reach my bike then rode it home. Mum had made a nice meal for tea but I was full from all that jelly the end.😁

By Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Great story Tamara
    Next time make sure you remember your punctuation
    From Lucy :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story Tamara,
    Next time remember to use your capital letters and punctuation!
    ~Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete