Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11 - The Kite by Danny




It was a windy day in Windville, James really wanted to try out his new kite and now was his opportunity.  He went into the garage and pulled it out of the cupboard.
“Can you please take me to the park so that I can try out my new kite?” Asked James.
“Sure!” agreed Dad

They were walking to the park and James was very excited.
“It’ll fly like a bird!” Exclaimed James.
“I can't wait” he said.

The kite flew like the wind, James loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice I didn't find any errors in this story. Great
    From Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is awesome but work on your title By Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Danny,
    Hi I really enjoyed your story good effort.Here is a link to my 100 w/c
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/570e7b6cd3b57d03003519b6
    from Molly123

    ReplyDelete