Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - Race for nothing - Harriett

As I jumped in the shower, I realised that I had to go to a bike race in rebel street.So I quickly got ready then after I got ready. I quickly hopped on my bike and rode to the starting line 3,2,1 GO!!! The man shouted I biked until I was in the lead I was coming first I felt so proud then after about 2 hours I came to this very unusual split in the middle of the road so the. I stopped and turned round but I couldn't under stand why is there no finish line?

By Harriett

3 comments:

  1. Great story Harriett
    Make sure you double check your story and make sure you remember your punctuation
    From Lucy :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ideas harriett make sure you check your spelling and punctuation before you send it. also try to use different connecting words and describing words if you do that your story could be AMAZING *** from charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used puntuation but not in the right places. Next time double check. Other than that yourideas are great. From zoe

    ReplyDelete