Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 10 - Fire by Zoe

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, thick smoke filled my lungs and I found myself gasping for air.  I turned my head only to see at the path ahead of me had disintegrated, like it was being peeled with a paint striper.  The skys were afire as ash drifted down from the heavens blanketing, the earth in its burning coat.  Suffocating all life as we know it.  The air was thin and I knew I would run out of oxygen.  I started to drift in and out of consciousness, the pounding inside my head became louder and louder until, I closed my eye’s and let the darkness take me.


By Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Cool story Zoe.
    I can't see how it relates to the picture though.
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story,awesome speech and descriptive words.Your punctuation was ok,I think you could have thought about when your character was surprised and put an exclamation mark at the end of the word.Please keep making the story's you make because you make an awesome author.
    Maggie room 4.

    ReplyDelete